Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stand Changed

So I am going to totally change my brew stand. Ive seen another stand that was three tier. The middle tier was longer for a rectangle shaped cooler, instead of enough room for a keg style Mash tun. I don't want a three tier system...but i like the middle section.Plus  I'm short so the height is a factor, also I plan on pumping fluid around the brewery. So changing from my original plan of a single tier system, this will now be a two tier system. The middle space will be taller for my mash tun, and the two outer sections will house the two burners at a lower height.. These burner stands will have two legs on one end and hooks on the inner side to hook onto the main middle section.The new design will allow room enough in the middle frame itself to store the two kegs and the two outer burner stands. Thus solving a dilemma I was going to just live with, SPACE... Self storage built in the brew frame. Nice...

Here is a quick sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment