Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fittings for the KEGS!!!

At work last week I entered a customers apartment to work on their alarm system. Sitting right on the floor in the middle of the kitchen, was a keg of beer. Made me think about the two I have sitting around that are just waiting for some work to be done to them. So I made the list of the fittings I will need to make the MT HLT and Kettle. I had been looking at a homebrew forum for something else when a link in someones title info caught my eye. www.bargainfittings.com. This site is totally dedicated to converting kegs and brew pot into what you are looking for, At least it seems that way. They don't have a ton of items for sale but they have the right pieces. And Wonderful prices. Everything is 304 stainless steel. Let me tell you the amount of pieces needed add up really quickly. total is 208+5 for shipping..   5 Flat for shipping.... SWEET... Time to order...


P.S. I have no affiliation with bargainfittings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment