Thursday, June 16, 2011

Almost have everythng I need

Ok so im a little late on my timeline but there are no deadlines so im good... Today I recieved one of two KAB4 outdoor cookers.  (Amazon 80 each. Got one said to be used for 52.00. It is brand new is a beat up box) The design will allow me to all a few simple and cheap modifications to create exactly what I need for my brew stand design. each burner has three mods needed.


Mod one: Move the burner: I will be able to adjust it as needed through my design.
Mod two: Create a square frame and new legs to connect to the existing stand. The reason for this mod is two things.


A) I need the cooking surface to be a little bigger.
B) The new legs will add stability as well as leveling screw feet.


This burner as popular as it has been was redesigned and lost some of its good features.  Now many home  brewers are running into issues with it. So I started a thread on the hombrewtalk.com site about my mods and what I know from having this burner in another brewery.


homebrewtalk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment